Don’t let hot rollers or flat irons make your hair dry and dull looking. Hair hero repair oil to the rescue! This treatment is amazing for dry, bleached and highlighted hair.
IN: Rich in Omega 3, 6 & 9, all 20 essential amino acids, vitamins E, B1, B2 & C, minerals like carotene and calcium plus essential oil of lime, mandarin & orange.
OUT: Free from petroleum, parabens, phalates and carcinogens. No sulphates (SLS).
• All natural, vegan and biodegradable
• Professional salon quality formula
• Scent derived from essential oils, no artificial fragrance
• Natural ingredients safe for colour treated halr
• 92% less plastic than most other hair care brands
• Aluminum is infinitely recyclable, unlike plastic bottles
• 75% of all aluminum produced since 1888 is still in circulation
• Product dispenses at the push of a button for more control and less waste
• No shaking, squeezing or having to set bottle up-side-down
ALUMINUM CANISTER WITH BAG-ON-VALVE TECHNOLOGY
92% LESS PLASTIC THAN OTHER HAIR CARE BRANDS
Bag-on-valve technology (BOV) is a modern dispensing system that is not an aerosol. BOV does not require any chemical propellants, it uses only compressed air. Aerosol requires chemical propellants to be added for dispensing that get mixed into the product. BOV is safer to use and has less impact on the environment.
• Uses air pressure for a propellant
• No chemical propellants
• Longer shelf life
• Continuous spray for even and controlled dispensing
• Dispenses 99% of the product
• One way valve protects product from water and air contamination
Isopropyl Palmitate, Cannibis Sativa (Hemp) seed oil, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) seed oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) seed oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) oil, Olea Euroaea (Olive) fruit oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus, Reticulata Peel (Mandarin Red) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil.
WARNING: May contain Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Milk, Egg, Sesame, Soy, Wheat, Seafood, Mustard, Sulfites
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.